- From small in size
To as big as whoppers
We hop in the grass
So we're called _____________
- I'm busy, as busy as can bee,
Making honey for you and me.
My bumbling cousin is very busy too,
But she won't make honey to give to you._____________
- I don't like butter, and I'm not a fly.
Whoever named me made a bad try.
When I'm not flying up too high,
You might chase me when I flutter by. _____________
- Deer or horses are not these flies' dish,
But they'll bite you too, if they wish._____________
- When a dog gets bit by these
He snaps or bites in hopes to seize
The pest that makes him ill at ease,
But with a jump, the insect flees._____________
- A carpenter is very good
At building houses made from wood.
You may guess, that from our name,
We ants can also can do the same. _______________
- RIDDLES FROM: http://www.bugs.com/kids_corner/insect_riddles.html