Saturday, April 17, 2010

BUG RIDDLES

  1. From small in size
    To as big as whoppers
    We hop in the grass
    So we're called _____________

  2. I'm busy, as busy as can bee,
    Making honey for you and me.
    My bumbling cousin is very busy too,
    But she won't make honey to give to you._____________

  3. I don't like butter, and I'm not a fly.
    Whoever named me made a bad try.
    When I'm not flying up too high,
    You might chase me when I flutter by. _____________

  4. Deer or horses are not these flies' dish,
    But they'll bite you too, if they wish._____________

  5. When a dog gets bit by these
    He snaps or bites in hopes to seize
    The pest that makes him ill at ease,
    But with a jump, the insect flees._____________

  6. A carpenter is very good
    At building houses made from wood.
    You may guess, that from our name,
    We ants can also can do the same. _______________
  7. RIDDLES FROM: http://www.bugs.com/kids_corner/insect_riddles.html

No comments: